Juniors (6-8 Years Old) Coed Program
Our Juniors (6-8 years old) program focuses on maximum engagement and fun with Westchester's leading coaches and teachers. Juniors campers will be separated into teams on Monday to balance ages/ability levels. Campers will be introduced to the fundamentals of basketball with daily age appropriate skills & drills, individual instruction, modified games/scrimmages, and contests. Juniors campers will also participate in daily non-basketball camp games and activities in shady areas in addition to lunch and frequent water breaks. All campers will also receive weekly basketball/MVP themed giveaways/prizes and end each camp week with their own award ceremony.
*Voted Best Sports Camp in Westchester!*
Key Elements of the Program
- Small-group skills & drills for maximum engagement
- Age appropriate, fun daily contests!
- Modified games with on-court instruction
- Development of team concepts
- Emphasis on good sportsmanship
- Local elementary teachers and coaches with extensive experience
- Juniors award ceremony every Friday to end camp